Drying Your Roses|
- Let the roses open to more of a full bloom as opposed to drying them when they are still buds
- Strip the bottom part of the leaves -- this allows for easier handling and a nicer appearance
- Stagger the roses so they are not all "clumped" together when hanging upside-down to dry
- Spray a light mist of Super Surface Sealer Spray or aerosal hair spray on each rose
- Hang them upside-down and let them dry... Good Luck!
For more helpful hints call us today!
Just Roses is the specialist when it comes to perfecting your special rose arrangements ... Let us know how we can help you bring that perfect moment with the perfect flowers.